For a detailed list of rules for this tournament, visit our Tournament Rules page.
$15,000 SPIN TO WIN “Partners” TOURNAMENT
Sault Ste Marie
- The Sault casino will be hosting a Spin to Win Tournament, on the Friday of the tournament weekend registration packets will be available between the hours of 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- The Entry Fee for one person is $225 which includes the following:
- Three nights stay at the Kewadin Casinos Hotel.
- A seat in the tournament.
- A tournament gift.
- One - $50 cash or Kewadin credit coupon after 200 points earned on your Northern Rewards card or four hours of consecutive live table play during the tournament weekend.
- $10 in Kewadin credits for each nights lodging (One per person per day).
- Two coupons good for $7 off meal check.
- Two coupons good for $14 off meal check.
- If two tournament participants share a room, the price will be $175 per person.
- There is a $150 entry fee if a player does not want a hotel room the fee includes
- A seat in the tournament and a tournament gift.
- The Prize Pool is $15,000 paying 18 places.
- Free entry for a chance to win free registration into our next Spin to Win tournament.
- Two bonus prizes awarded at the end of each session. $75 for the lowest score and $25 for the highest score.
- Players who earn 400 points on their Northern Rewards card from opening of Northern Rewards club on Friday until closing of Northern Rewards club on Saturday of the tournament weekend will be entered into a drawing for $150.
- To register contact Ron, our Tournament Coordinator at 1-800-Kewadin extension 54958 or direct to 906-635-4958
- Have your Northern Rewards card available when registering.
- Method of payment is credit card or check.
- Credit cards are charged on the day of registration
>Back to events
• All tournaments are subject cancellation at Management’s discretion.
• Promotion cannot be changed without prior approval of the Sault Ste Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Gaming Commission.
• Must be 19 years of age or older to enter
• Employees are not eligible
• Must be present to win.